In-Stock and Ships Same Day PRICE MATCH PLUS? Click Here
Promotion Code PSNE12F
Now With Vitamin D and K2, Endurance Multi-V is the first multinutrient vitamin that's clinically proven to enhance endurance The nutrients in Multi-V have been shown to effectively protect athletes from the stresses of exercise and to improve endurance. Multi-V is the only multivitamin that contains Carbogen®, a patented enzyme blend that's been shown in clinical studies to improve carbohydrate utilization and increase time to exhaustion significantly. 2012 New and Improved Now With Vitamin D and K2
Click here to view Multi-V Q&A
THERE'S NOTHING ELSE LIKE IT
Multi-V is unlike any other multivitamin available. This unparalleled formulation contains a number of special ingredients (besides vitamins and minerals) that address the unique requirements of endurance athletes. In addition to having the highest-quality, most bio-available vitamins and chelated minerals available, this special endurance formula delivers clinically effective doses of Enzymes, Iron, Green Tea, Ginkgo Biloba and Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Multi-V is also formulated with Ferrochel Iron- a highly bioavailable source of Iron which is non-toxic and does not affect the absorption of minerals, like other Iron sources do.
PATENTED ENZYME BLEND
Multi-V is the only multivitamin that contains a patented enzyme blend called Carbogen. You won't find Carbogen in any other endurance products. First Endurance has the sole license for Carbogen in the endurance market. Clinical studies on elite cyclists showed Carbogen breaks down multi-chain carbohydrates into simple glucose. This is important for endurance athletes because glucose is readily accessible and useable for working muscles. What's really unique about Carbogen is that even with this fast breakdown of carbohydrates, there is no affect on insulin. With no insulin spike, your blood sugar remains elevated for many hours so it can fuel working muscles and improve performance. A summary of the Clinical Study is found below:
23% increase in blood glucose levels during high intensity exercise
Sustained increase in blood glucose levels for 5 hours
Significant decrease in the accumulation of blood lactate (58% average)
43% increase in time to exhaustion
Decreased rate of perceived exertion (RPE).
ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION THAT'S SECOND TO NONE
The antioxidant profile in Multi-V is also unequaled. ORAC-Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity testing is recognized as the "Gold Standard" for measuring antioxidant protection against oxidative damage. Multi-V is one of the first products to utilize this important technology to ensure superior antioxidant protection. This new testing method allows nutrients to be qualified in their antioxidant capacity with a number. Multi-V contains some of the highest tested nutrients found with ORAC values of 8,000 units or more and guarantees this with analytical tests. Multi-V contains an antioxidant support blend that includes Bioflavanoids, Turmeric extract, Grape Seed extract and Alpha Lipoic Acid. These antioxidants are widely considered to be the best antioxidants available. This is one of the many ways Multi-V helps protect endurance athletes from the stresses and demands of everyday training and racing.
1. The Effects of a Pre-exercise Feeding With or Without Fungal Carbohydrases (Carbogen®) on Blood Parameters and Exercise Performance in Elite Cyclists: Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab 2002 Sep;12(3):310-7 Laura Lewis Frank, Janine T. Baer, Charles P. Lambert, and Mark L. Anderson
2. Green tea extract improves endurance capacity and increases muscle lipid oxidation in mice. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 2005 Mar; 288(3):R708-5 Murase T; Haramizu S; Shimotoyodome A; Nagasawa A; Tokimitsu I Biological Science Laboratories, Kao Corporation, 2606 Akabane, Ichikai-machi, Haga-gun, Tochigi 321-3497, Japan.
3. Acta Physiol Scand 1994 Jun;151(2):149-58. Lipid peroxidation and antioxidative vitamins under extreme endurance stress.
4. Aguilo, A., et al. (2004). Antioxidant diet supplementation influences blood iron status in endurance athletes. IJSNEM, 14(2), 147-160.
5. Ashmead, H. D. The absorption and metabolism of iron amino acid chelate. Archivos Latinoamericanos de Nutricion (ALAN) Supplement No. 1, Vol. 51. March 2001.
6. Bank, G.; Lenoble, R. "Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity, Standardizing the Way We Look at Antioxidants." Nutraceuticals World September 2002;42-45.
7. Cao G.; Verdon C.P.; Wu A.H.B.; Wang H.; Prior R.L. "Automated Assay of Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity with the COBAS FARA II." Clinical Chemistry 1995; 41(12):1738-1745.
8. Jezova D, Duncko R, Lassanova M, et al. Reduction of rise in blood pressure and cortisol release during stress by Ginkgo biloba extract (EGb 761) in healthy volunteers.
9. J Physiol Pharmacol (Poland), Sep 2002, 53(3) p337-48 Jeppsen, R.B. Toxicology and safety of Ferrochel and other iron amino acid chelates. Archivos Latinoamericanos de Nutricion (ALAN) Supplement No. 1, Vol. 51. March 2001. Machefer, G., et al. (2004). Extreme running competition decreases blood antioxidant defense capacity. J Am Coll Nutr, 23(4), 358-364.
10. Othaimeen, A.; Osman, A.; and Waznah, T. Ferrochel as an effective treatment for iron deficiency anemia. King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre (1999).
11. Turcan M, Cozmei C, Carasevici E, et al.Effect of the EGb 761 (Ginkgo bilboa extract) on primary immune response in experimental chronic stress. Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi (Romania), Jan-Jun 1995, 99(1-2) p154-9
12. Urso ML, Clarkson PM. Oxidative stress, exercise, and antioxidant supplementation. Toxicology. 2003 Jul 15;189(1-2):41-54.
13. Watson, T.A., et al. (2005). Antioxidant restriction and oxidative stress in short-duration exhaustive exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 37(1), 63-71
Multi-V Ingredients Use Directions:
Take three (3) tablets with your pre-exercise meal.
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and calcium ascorbate)
Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol & mixed tocotrienols)
Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone)
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin)
Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)
Niacin (as niacinimide)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Folate (as folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)
Magnesium (as oxide and amino acid chelate)
Zinc (as oxide and gluconate)
Selenium (as amino acid chelate)
Copper (as gluconate)
Manganese (as gluconate)
Chromium (as Chelavite® amino acid chelate)
Molybdenum (as citrate)
Iron (as Ferrocel® amino acid chelate)
Carbo Enzyme Blend [Fungal Amylase 1,250 DU/g (from Aspergillus oryzae), Hemicellulase 500 HCU/g (from Aspergillus niger, Cellulase 1250 CU (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum), Bromelain 32 GDU/g (from Pineapple
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (minimum 45% EPA & DHA)
Oractive Fruit Extracts (Elderberry, Red Grape, Cranberry, Billberry)(guaranteed 8,000 ORAC value)
Ginkgo Biloba Extract (min 24% Ginkgoflavone glycosides, 6% terpenoids)
Green Tea Extract (Camillia Sinensis, leaves)
8,000 ORAC Antioxidant Support Blend [Citrus Bioflavonoid extract 10:1, Turmeric extract (minimum 7% Curcumin), Billberry, Cranberry,
Elderberry, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Grape Seed Extract)] 550mg
*Daily Value Not Established
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Other Ingredients
: Cellulose, Croscarmellose, Silica, Vegetable stearate, Magnesium stearate, Dicalcium phosphate, caranuba wax, vanilla extract